日期：2018-06-11 10:19 点击：
提示词语：help, encourage, respect, cook
• Who is very important to you?
• Why is he/she so important?
• What are you going to do for him/her?
My mother is very important to me and I love her
She is very busy and often goes to bed very late, but sheinsists on getting up early every morning to make breakfast for me. What's more, she often helps me andencourages me to solve problems by myself when I'm in trouble. With her help, I made great progress in my study. She respects my privacy and never checks my mobile phone.
I always want to do something for my mom. Mother's Day is coming. I'm going to make a surprise breakfast for her on that day.
假如你是李华，在你的成长过程中，一定有某个人陪伴你、影响你、感动你，让你健康、快乐成长，学会感恩、学会回报。你们学校的《英语园地》正在以 “Learn to Be Thankful” 为题征文，请你写一篇文章。谈谈你最想感谢的人是谁，他/她是什么样的人，为什么感谢他/她。
提示词语：kind, hardworking, helpful, encourage, solve the problem
• Who is the person that you want to thank?
• What is he/she like?
• Why do you thank him/her?
Learn to Be Thankful
The person I want to thank most is my English teacher.
He is a very kind person, who always has a big smile on his face. He is also hard-working, which makes him one of the best teachers in our school. Besides, he is veryhelpful. He has helped almost every student in our class.That's why he is very popular among us.
The reason why I want to thank my English teacher is that he always encourages me. Two years ago, I did really badly in English. But he tried his best to help me to solve the problems. Thanks to his help, I made great progress in my English study.
提示词语：donate(捐赠), book, schoolbag, clothes，toy, help, proud
• What did you donate?
• Why did you donate the things?
• How do you feel?
At my school, we had a charity sale last week
The charity sale was held on our school playground last Saturday morning. We prepared many things which were made by hand in our spare time, such as kites, model planes and so on. They looked very beautiful. We also brought old toys and secondhand books to sell on the sale. At 8：30, the activity started. Many students and teachers came to take part in it. Everyone chose their favorite items and paid for them at a much lower price. In the end, the money we made added up to over 2,000.
We sent the money to the community to help children who couldn't attend school and the seniors who needed better care.
I had a wonderful experience. I'm proud of what we have done. If everyone makes a contribution to the charity, the world will become much better.
提示词语：Agriculture Carnival(农业嘉年华), the Science and Technology Museum, the Capital Museum...
• Where did you go?
• What did you do during the activity?
• How do you feel?
At my school, we have held a lot of social practice activities. Last month, I went to the Science and Technology Museum with my classmates.
The Science and Technology Museum is a wonderful place for young people to learn. I visited the natural world and found something new. It was amazing. Besides, I did a lot of physics experiments by myself. They help me to put what I have learned into practice. I saw a lot of interesting things in the museum, too. I learned a lot.
I was pretty excited and happy at that time. In my opinion, it is a good way for us to learn something usefulout of the books in museums.
提示词语：smile, help, great, relaxed
• When and where did you meet your best friend for the first time?
• What happened when you met that day?
• How did you feel?
I met my best friend on the first day when we came toour school.
I didn't know anyone in my class, so I sat on my seat in the classroom quietly. Just then, a boy came to me and sat beside me. He started the conversation between us with a “Hi” and a big smile. His warm voice and smile made merelaxed at once. At that moment, our friendship started. We were close and helped each other. We shared our stories and happiness.
Meeting him was great!
提示词语：listen to a talk, learn papercutting, a notebook, colored paper
• When and where is the school going to hold the activity?
• What are you going to do at the activity?
• What do you advise Peter to prepare for the activity?
How is it going?
Our school is going to hold an activity for students to experience nonmaterial cultures. I am writing to invite you to take part in it. It will be held at the school hall from 2：00 to 4：00 next Thursday afternoon. First, we are going tolisten to a talk about it. And then we are going to learnpaper-cutting. If you would like to come, you can take a notebook to take notes and some colored paper to make beautiful papercuts.
I am looking forward to your early reply.
1. I still remember it took me two days to write this report.
2. She helped me get the valuable concert ticket.
3. I would like to thank my parents because they give me much help and care.
4. I get on well with my friends when I was in the junior middle school.
5. I went to Beijing with my parents last week, and we were very satisfied with the bus service there.
提示词语：think, bring up, prepare for, encourage, confident, happy, proud
• Why do you want to thank your parents?
• What was the most unforgettable experience between you and your parents?
• How do you feel?
I think it's important for us to thank our parents. Since I was born, my parents have given me all their love and care, but never expect anything in return. They have brought meup and taken good care of me carefully and patiently.
Last year, I was chosen to take part in a speech competition. I felt very nervous. My parents tried hard to help me prepare for it. They encouraged me to be confident and told me not to care much about the result. They said the process of learning was more meaningful.
With their help, I did very well that time. I felt happy and proud. I'd like to say “Thanks a lot! You're great! I will love you forever!” to mum and dad.
提示词语： meaningful(有意义的), celebrate, happy
• Which school activity is very meaningful?
• What did you do?
There have been many meaningful school activities in the past three years. One of them is the New Year Party last year.
All the teachers and students celebrated the coming new year on the final day. My classmates showed their various talents in art. Some played the guitar while singing, and others danced to the music. As for me, I played a piece of music on the violin. All of them cheered me up. We played very happily and that night impressed me a lot. At the end of the party, we read a poem written by our classmates to our teachers.
This party is meaningful not only because we had a happy time together but also it was a chance to express our thanks to our teachers.
1. It's necessary to wear comfortable sports shoes in P.E. class.
2. When you watch TV at home, you'd better turn it down.
3. We are not supposed to speak loudly in public.
4. In order to reduce the traffic jam, the government calls on everyone to drive less.
5. We all should try our best to care about the environment.
提示词语：population, limit, time, reuse, call on
• What should we save?
• Why should we save it?
• What do we usually do to save it?
In my point of view, all of us should save water. People can't live without water. But the real situation is that the shortage of water is becoming a serious problem in many parts of the world due to growing population and the pollution of the rivers and lakes.
To deal with the water problem, we can do something to avoid wasting water in our life. Firstly, we should remember to reuse water. For example, the water left over after washing vegetables can be used to water plants or to clean the floor. Secondly, we had better limit our shower time. Also, we can call on more people to save water in different ways.
In short, water holds great value to human beings. Let's do as much as we can to save water.
1. Tom is very good at playing chess.
2. There is very beautiful natural scenery and kind people and you will like it.
3. Spring festival is an important festival for people to spend time with their family members.
4. We can go to the museum either by bike or by bus.
5. Our English teacher can not only speak English but also French.
提示词语：good at, sing, dance, help
• How old are you and where do you study?
• What's your hobby?
• What can you do for the children?
Dear Sir or Madam，
My name is Li Hua. I'd like to be a volunteer at the International Children's Home.
I'm a girl of 15 and study at Yuying Middle School now. Singing and dancing are my hobbies and I'm good at playing the piano. More importantly, I'm good with children and like playing with them. As a result, it will be no problem for me to get along well with them. Also, I'm outgoing and I can teach them to sing and dance and tell them interesting stories. I'm sure we will have a good time together.
I'm looking forward to your early reply.
1. Before you go to your friend's home, you are supposed to make a call.
2. You'd better prepare for your lessons in advance.
3. It's a good way to improve your spoken English by reading English newspapers and watching English movies.
4. I think it's a waste of time to spend too much time surfing the Internet.
学校正举办主题为“My Pocket Money”的英语征文活动，请你就以下三个方面谈谈自己的看法：中学生是否应该有零花钱?你平时是如何使用零花钱的?怎样更好地管理你自己的零花钱?
提示词语：pocket money, buy, make use of, manage money
• Should students have pocket money?
• How do you usually spend your pocket money?
• How can you manage your pocket money better?
I think students should have some pocket money because sometimes we need to buy some necessaries and develop the skill of managing money as well.
I usually spend my pocket money on snacks. School things also cost money. Besides, I often buy my favorite things such as books or CDs.
In my opinion, it is really important to make better use of the money. Above all, making plans is a good choice. In this way, I can think about if I spend the money properly. Secondly, it's necessary to save some money for something urgent. If people need my help, I will try to give them a hand.
提示词语：learn, play, spend too much time
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of getting online?
• What do you think of getting online for middle school students?
• How should students get online properly?
Good afternoon, class. Today let's talk about getting online. Many students
Good afternoon, class. Today let's talk about getting online. Many students like getting online very much. They can learn more knowledge and how to use the modern machine—computer where they can get more information. In this way, it's a good way to enrich their knowledge andbroaden their horizon. But some students spend too muchtime playing computer games and even stay up late to chat with friends online. It takes them too much time. Gradually, they find it hard to focus on the study. What's worse, some are even cheated or robbed by their net friends.
It's unwise to ban the Internet in the information age. So it's better to make a plan of the free time, and control the time well on the computer. Make sure not to spend too much time on the Internet.
34719727/34719728 思源教育（闵行龙柏少儿）（详情请点击） 闵行区虹井路288弄乐虹坊三楼305室
36352789/36337790 思源教育（宝山大华少儿）（详情请点击） 宝山区大华一路210号嘉年华大厦5楼501室
58812871/58812827 思源教育（浦东金桥少儿）（详情请点击） 浦东平度路258号（金桥大拇指广场）3号楼2层C201
58351887 / 58352220 思源教育（浦东八佰伴少儿）（详情请点击） 浦东新区南泉北路1025号（近张杨路，明珠小学旁）
62821080/62820220 思源教育（徐汇少儿）（详情请点击） 徐汇区广元西路45号交大慧谷3楼308室
62932533/62820699 思源教育（徐汇中学生）（详情请点击） 徐汇区广元西路45号交大慧谷2楼203室
32035781/52540380/62581699 思源教育（徐汇三校生高复）（详情请点击） 徐汇区广元西路45号交大慧谷1楼
50836650/58437313 思源教育（浦东三校生高复）（详情请点击） 浦东南泉北路1021号3楼
58352220/58351887 思源教育（浦东中学生）（详情请点击） 浦东南泉北路1025号（近张扬路，明珠小学旁）
58209385/58209386 思源教育（浦东上南）（详情请点击） 浦东新区临沂路500号三楼
55670526/31117286 思源教育（杨浦大桥）（详情请点击） 杨浦区平凉路1128弄银鹿大厦1号楼803室（近眉州路)
021-63330278/63330279 思源教育（黄浦一部）（详情请点击） 打浦路423号3楼
021-53820050 思源教育（黄浦二部）（详情请点击） 斜土路768号致远大厦6楼603室