1. -Mum， may I watch TV now？
-Sure， but you ________ help me with my English.
A. can B. may
C. must D. could
2. -________ I download the article again？
A. Shall B. Will
C. Must D. Can
3. -Can you go skating with us this afternoon？
-Sorry， I can't. I ________ take care of my little sister at home.
A. can B. may
C. would D. have to
4. -Must I hand in my exercise book today？
-No， you ________.
A. can't B. needn't
C. mustn't D. won't
5. -May I have a word with you？
-No， you ________. I'm busy today.
A. needn't B. wouldn't
C. don't have toD. can't
6. -________I have your English name， please？
-Yes， Helen. H-E-L-E-N.
A. Must B. May
C. Will D. Need
7. -Who is the boy over there？Is it John？
-No， it ________ be him. John is much taller.
A. mustn't B. may not
C. can't D. needn't
8. -Can you play Frisbee， Jay？
-Yes， I ________. It's easy.
A. must B. can
C. need D. may
9.-You must come back every month. -Yes， I ________.
A. will B. must
C. should D. can
10. She ________ know the answer， but I'm not sure.
A. maybe B. may be
C. may D. must
11. - Must we clean the room right now？
- No， you. You clean it after lunch.
A. needn't；may B. needn't;must
C. Mustn't；can D. mustn't；may
12. John________ come to see us tonight， but he isn't very sure yet.
A. may B. can
C. has to D. must
13. Children ________ play with fire.
A. mustn't B. can't
C. shouldn't D. needn't
14. -________ I come in， Mr Green？
-Yes,come in， please.
A. Must B. Need
C. Will D. May
15. -Must I finish the work today？
-No， you ________. You ________ finish it tomorrow.
A. mustn't；may B. can't；can
C. needn't；may D. needn't；must