日期：2018-05-28 11:12 点击：
1. It's our duty to protect our environment.
2. It is very important to take care of our environment
3. We should not throw litter onto the ground
4. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees
5. We should plant more flowers and trees.
6. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
7. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
1. Last Sunday (Saturday), it was sunny (rainy, windy, foggy)
2. I got up very early (late). After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike, bus，…
3. We enjoyed ourselves.
4. We forgot the time. We didn't come back until 5 o'clock.
5. We all felt very tired, but we were happy.
6. I thought I would never forget this trip.
7. Last summer, my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays.
8. We visited a lot of places of interest.
9. We had a good time there.
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap.
1. Last Sunday, Class One had a football match with Class Two.
2. All of us went to watch it.
3. The match was very exciting.
4. In fact, I have never seen such an exciting match before.
5. The score was 5-3. Our team scored three goals in the last fifteen minutes.
6. Class One won this match. Class Two lost.
7. Class One played well. They deserved to win.
8. Their PE teacher was very pleased with their performance.
1. It is very important to keep healthy.
2. How can we keep healthy?
3. We can't go to sleep too late. We can't get up too late.
4. We should eat the food healthily.
5. We should do more exercise.
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head.
7. I didn't feel like eating anything.
1. We ' re often told that ......But is this really the case ? 我们经常被告知......但事实真是这样吗? 2. People used to ......however , things are quite different today . 过去，人们习惯......但,今天
1. We ' re often told that ......But is this really the case ?
2. People used to ......however , things are quite different today .
3.some people think that ......Others believe that the opposite is true . There is probably some truth in both sides.But we must realize that ......
4.Recognizing a problem is the first step in finding a solution .
5. It is another new and bitter truth we must learn to face .
6. In short , we must work hard to make the world a better place .
7.Lost time is never found again.
8.Everybody should have a dream.
9.Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
10.Failure is the mother of success.
11.Let's look on the bright side.
12. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
13. In the last decades， advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
14. In fact， we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
15. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
16. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
17. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
18. Now， it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.
19. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
20. For my part， I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons：
As far as ...is concerned 就….而言
As the proverb says 俗语说的好…
It`s generally recognized that... 大家公认的是……
Nothing is more important than the fact that... 没有什么比此更重要的是….
As has been mentioned above...像上述提到的一样,
……However, we have to look at the other side of the coin, that is...然而我们还得看到事物的另一方面，
It can be concluded from the discussion that...从中我们可以得出这样的结论
From my point of view,….. 在我看来……
so that….. 以便(表目的)
so...that... 太….以致于….. (表结果)
举例：every coin has two sides, cars have both advantages and disadvantages.
Compared to/ In comparison with letters, e-mails are more convenient.
As is known to all/ As we all know, computers have played an important role/part in our daily life.
Why do you go to university? Different people have different points of view.
as well as, not only…but (also), including,
A. Not only do computers play an important part in science and technology, but also play an informative role in our daily life.
B. All of us, including the teachers / the teachers included, will attend the lecture.
C. He speaks French as well as English.=He speaks English, and French as well.=He speaks not only English but also French.
D. E-mail, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.
on one hand ,on the other hand, on the contrary/contrary to ..., though, for one thing ;for another, nevertheless
A. I know the Internet can only be used at home or in the office, but on the other hand, it is becoming more and more popular for much information as well as clear and vivid pictures.
B. It is hard work; I enjoy it though.
C. Contrary to what I had originally thought, the trip turned out to be fun.
even, besides, what’s more, as for, so…that…, worse still, moreover, furthermore; but for, in addition, to make matters worse
A. The house is too small for a family of four, and furthermore/besides/what’s more/moreover /in addition/worse still , it is in a bad location.
in one’s opinion, that is to say, for example, for instance, as a matter of fact, in fact, namely
A. As a matter of fact, advertisement plays an informative role in our daily life.
B. There is one more topic to discuss, namely/that is ( to say ), the question of education.
first/firstly, meanwhile, before long, ever since, while, at the same time in the meantime, shortly after, nowadays,
A. They will be here soon. Meanwhile, let’s have coffee.B. Firstly, let me deal with the most important difficulty.
especially, indeed, at least, at the most, What in the world/on earth.. , not at all ,
A. Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep.
B What in the world/on earth are you doing?
thanks to, because, as a result, because of/as a result of , without, with the help of..., owe ...to...
A. The company has a successful year, thanks mainly to the improvement in export sales.
B. As a result, many of us succeeded in passing the College Entrance Examinations.
in short; briefly/ in brief ; generally speaking, in a word, as you know, as is known to all
A. Generally speaking, sending an e-mail is more convenient than sending letters.
B. In short, measures must be taken to prevent the environment being polluted.
54162500/54162335 思源外语南方校区（详情请点击） 闵行区古美路35号318室
64680311/64680530 思源外语徐汇校区（详情请点击） 徐汇区南丹东路238号2层
58209385/32123101 思源外语云台路校区（详情请点击） 浦东新区浏河路19号19创意园2楼（近云台路）
021-56611361 普陀三校生高复（详情请点击） 真南路1051弄2号楼133室（信息技术对面）
32035781/62581699 徐汇三校生高复（详情请点击） 徐汇区广元西路12号（工商银行隔壁）
50836650/58437313 浦东三校生高复（详情请点击） 浦东新区南泉北路1025号2楼（近张杨路，明珠小学旁）
62932552/62932882 徐汇中学生校区（详情请点击） 徐汇区华山路1988号汇银大厦北楼6楼619室
62932220/62932660 徐汇少儿口才校区（详情请点击） 徐汇区华山路1988号汇银大厦北楼6楼618室
34719727/34719728 闵行龙柏校区（详情请点击） 闵行区虹井路288弄乐坊虹井广场3楼305室
63330278/63330279 黄浦一部校区（详情请点击） 黄浦区打浦路423号3楼
58351887 / 58352220 浦东八佰伴校区（详情请点击） 浦东新区南泉北路1025号（近张杨路，明珠小学旁）
58352220/58351887 浦东中学生校区（详情请点击） 浦东新区南泉北路1025号（近张扬路，明珠小学旁）
55670526/31117286 杨浦大桥校区（详情请点击） 杨浦区平凉路1128弄银鹿大厦1号楼803室（近眉州路)